TALKTOOLS SENSI TEXTURED TIPS
- Textured tips provides varied sensory stimulation to improve oral sensitivity.
- The vibrations produced by this therapeutic tool adds a tactile component to feeding and speech therapy, enabling clients to “feel” the movements necessary for the development of speech clarity.
- This was designed as a comprehensive kit appropriate across the ages and for a variety of feeding and speech issues.
- Made from medical grade FDA compliant material.
Sensi 7 tips
- Includes TalkTools Sensi, Most Popular TalkTools Sensi Sensory Oral Motor Tips, 1 Reusable Storage Pouch and TalkTools Sensi Manual
- TalkTools Sensi provides sensory stimulation through vibration while increasing focus to lips, cheek, tongue and jaw areas
- TalkTools Sensi can be used to improve biting & chewing skills while improving jaw strength, jaw coordination, and jaw mobility
- TalkTools Sensi is an oral motor therapy tool designed to improve speech, feeding and sensory skills
- New ergonomic base of the TalkTools Sensi can fit old and new chewy tips and takes standard AAA batteries. Easy attachment method means no-hassle tip change. The patent design of the TalkTools Sensi is 1 click multi-speed operation with pulse and memory features.
To make a contribution to the world by improving quality of life for those with disabilities.
Integrity – We are committed to providing the best services and quality of products to our customers. Our business is based on openness and honesty with our customers and employees.
Collaboration – We understand the power of learning from our competitors and we seek opportunities to partner with other leaders in the industry to improve our services and products.
Vision – To create systems, programs and tools that help those with speech disabilities have a better quality of life and help the oral speech therapy industry grow and move forward through clinically proven techniques.
Innovation – Through constant efforts to improve existing products and develop new tools to meet emerging needs, TalkTools has positioned itself as a primary worldwide source for oral placement, sensory, and feeding therapy supplies
Education – As the primary worldwide source for oral placement, sensory, and feeding therapy supplies, TalkTools encourages continuous development of skills and expertise through training workshops to better serve our customers
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.