Nourishing Traditions will tell you:
1. Why your body needs old fashioned animal fats
2. Why butter is a health food
3. How high-cholesterol diets promote good health
4. How saturated fats protect the heart
5. How rich sauces help you digest and assimilate your food
6. Why grains and legumes need special preparation to provide optimum benefits
7. About enzyme-enhanced food and beverages that can provide increased energy and vitality
8. Why high-fiber, low fat diets can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies
Topics include the health benefits of traditional fats and oils (including butter and coconut oil); dangers of vegetarianism; problems with modern soy foods; health benefits of sauces and gravies; proper preparation of whole grain products; pros and cons of milk consumption; easy-to-prepare enzyme enriched condiments and beverages; and appropriate diets for babies and children.
This audio edition comes with a supplementary PDF that includes selected recipes from the print edition. Nourishing Traditions is wonderfully narrated by Camille Mazant.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.