Healthy Brains, Healthy Children: How Parents Can Raise Their Children in a Smarter, Healthier and More Natural Way will empower mothers and fathers to better understand and improve their child’s developing brain – starting at any age.
• Prenatal, breastfeeding and baby’s first food
• Natural ways to regulate blood sugar to the brain
• Drug-free strengthening of the immune system
• Recognizing and avoiding food allergies that lead to chronic illness and brain dysfunction
• Detoxifying the home environment
• Hospitals, medications and testing
• Choosing a healthcare professional (from the traditional medical to “alternative” professionals)
• Understanding the full spectrum of brain problems
• Common neurological spectrum conditions (autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, seizure disorders, and ADHD)
• Exercise, sensory and motor stimulation
• Healthy recipes Healthy Brains, Healthy Children can also assist healthcare professionals make helpful recommendations for their own patients.